Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am at home, well not my home but my parents home which is home in a whole different way.  We got in around 7:15 last night after a long long drive with lots of stops.  Elliott came over last night and the boys stayed up WAY too late playing.  They laughed so hard I bet their little bellies hurt this morning.  They are playing cars and the piano and anything else they can get into this morning.  It is so neat to see them for the first time actually playing together instead of just playing in the same room.  Tomorrow Sully and I will head to G-vegas - Greenville area - to spend time with 2 of my besties!  We will help the Georger family welcome Hudson on the 8th and will celebrate Ashley's birthday on the 9th!  Going to be a fun week with lots of QT!!!  I am sure I will have lots of pictures to share.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment