Friday, February 26, 2010

Surprise Mike!!!

So, Mike came home to Sullivan decked our in his new Clemson football uniform that G.G. brought him, a birthday sign, balloons and a set of post hole diggers!!!  Oh and this is the second year in a row that his mother in law has come on his birthday!  He must be really special!  Anyway, after greeting him outside we came in, opened gifts and headed to Red Robin for a yummy burger!  I will have to say there are not many times when I have seen Mike in shock but...when he opened his gift from my parents he was shocked to say the least!  He got a new Droid!  Rotten I tell ya, rotten!  Well, it just so happened they were buy one get one free so, I got one too!  Now that is a gift with benefits!  We love them!  He has been glued to it trying to figure out aps and stuff! It is like a little secret affair with a little monster named Droid!  ;)   I am so glad that he got something he really wanted!!  He deserves it! We had a wonderful celebration with a sundae to boot!  So...enjoy being 36 Mike, you only get 1 year of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment