Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tailgating at Church

It has taken us quite sometime to find a church that we like in this area.  We stuck to one for a while but never loved the preacher or felt like we really fit in with the people.  We tried others and never felt like it was our place of worship.  So, after Mike left I decided I had to keep these boys in church while he was gone.  We all needed it.  I decided to try a church that a friend of mine attends that she loves.  The first service was good.  Kids had a blast and I enjoyed the message.  It is a smaller church with a hometown feel.  I prefer a little larger church but, for once I felt like I had peers at church.  I felt like I was getting the important parts of the package. The preacher, the people and the kids were happy!  It felt good.  So, I decided to stick with it for a while.   Soon after I started going they had their annual Horizon Church Tailgate!   And it was a lot of fun!  We worshiped outside in the beautiful fall weather!  Kids played, adults played!  We ate and socialized!  It was good!  It was really good.  I hope when Mike comes home that he likes Horizon as much as I do!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment