Friday, July 3, 2009

It has been a while....

It has been a while since I posted, for me anyway. So much has been going on. Mom and Dad came for Sullivan's birthday party and Mom ended up staying a week. We ended up finding a house we really like in North Suffolk and put in an offer. Our offer was accepted after a very worrisome weekend. We tried to stay busy. I actually cried when Barbara called to tell me that we got it! Glad she told me to pull over! I am also glad Mom was with me! Dad came up to get Mom on Tuesday. We went to Sully's golf lessons and then to see the house. Wednesday morning Mom and Dad came to Sully's swim lessons before getting on the road. The inspection was Thursday and went very well and we got our loan Thursday too. So...now we are waiting on the VA to do their appraisal. Should be this week coming up. We are so nervous but we have faith that if the deal falls through, it is the best for us. I am believing though that we will be moving to Wet Marsh Creek in the end up July. :) So...again we are right in the midst of a waiting game, and golf and swim and English and Math and Independence Day and cleaning out the garage and planning a yard sale, etc... Life is pretty crazy right now. I actually have pondered calling and making an appointment to get back on something for ADD. I can not keep a straight thought and then at the end of the day I am exhausted. It is just so much going on. Unfortunately my photography has taken a back burner. I am trying HARD not to let that happen...it just seems to be happening anyway. So...we will see. Going to try to have a normal week. Going to a dear friends for cookout tomorrow to celebrate Independence day and her sweet sons 3rd birthday! Looking forward to a good time with some good friends! So...I will keep you posted but until then...God Bless America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment