Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP

This past weekend my Daddy celebrated another birthday so we went home to celebrate with him!  (Mike stayed back to build our deck and finish up statistics.  The deck is a whole other post!)  Anyway, Sully and I took a trip and I think he talked the entire way home.  We had a wonderful weekend at the Santee, even got to pick up Anna on Friday and topped it off with a party Saturday to celebrate Pop!  It was a wonderful weekend of family and fun! 
Happy Birthday Pop!  We were so happy to be able to celebrate you!  You deserve it!  You have been an amazing father and I love watching you be Pop!  Seeing you and Mom with these kids melts my heart over and over again!  Thank you for all that you do for us but most importantly for being Pop! 
We love you!!!
All of us Curti's

No comments:

Post a Comment