Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kicking it off with an Auburn WIN

Auburn is probably my second favorite team.  Why?  Because my BFF from high school who is still one of my nearest and dearest went off to Auburn the year I went off to Clemson.  Both of us attending our fathers alums.  (Does that even make since?  Oh well, you get it!)  Both of us Tigers!  So, my heart hates to see Auburn lose.  Unless to Clemson of course.  She kindly sent me a congratulations text!  :-)  Love you Jill Pill!      I do hope ya'll have a fantastic football season!  And we will continue our season with.....a Ball State win!
 Lets go TIGERS!!!
And, a new song was introduced at the Ball State game!!!  Orange Nation by Lee Brice!  I did not love it at first, but the more I play it the more pumped up I get!  Would have loved to hear it in the stadium!!!  Check it out!!!  

Looking forward to Furman this week....
Proud to be a CLEMSON TIGER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment