Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mason's Surgery

Yep, they had to cut on my baby again.  We were supposed to do it back in July but we postponed it because he could not swim all summer if he had had it.  And since we were at the lake, well that just would not go over too well.  So....Mason had surgery on the 18th.  He had a hydrocele/hernia repair.  Hopefully this will be fixed and we will not have any more problems.  Mom came up for the surgery.  Thank the Lord.  She was a true God send.  Sullivan spend the night at his friend Josh's house. Thank you, thank you! We had to be at the hospital at 6 am.  I know.  I know.  All went nice and smooth from parking until the recovery room.  Well, I should not say the recovery room was smooth.  It was heart breaking.  But he soon recovered and we headed home.  This time around recovery itself was a lot worse.  He cried a lot at night that his boo boo hurt.  He was uncomfortable a lot.  He would be fine and then in pain.  He has about a 2 inch incision in his groin area and a lot of bruising.  Every day was better and better.  I know I seem to say it a lot but...he is a trooper!

PRE OP




 POST OP





No comments:

Post a Comment