Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss You To Pieces

So proud of my sweet friend Donna Purkey for writing this book especially for children with deployed parents.  We have read it, and ordered our puzzle.  Silly me should have read her tips first before ordering my puzzle because I am now having to put together a lot of sky!  PIA for realz.  Take her advise!  We will be starting our puzzle countdown at the 6 months mark.  The boys will put in puzzle pieces, mainly Sullivan and then Mike will put in the past piece!  We will frame the puzzle as a symbol of our strength and of our family!   Can't wait!  If you know someone who could use this book you can find it on face book!  She also has a website, www.missyoutopieces.com!  Donna and her family have sure been through their fair share of deployments!  Her son, was in Sullivan's pre-school class and we are part of a co-op together!  These books would make great Christmas gifts or pre-deployment sursey's!   And I happen to know first hand that she will sign them for you!  :-)
I should have a picture of me and the famous author to go on here....will have to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment