Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pinned

He now wears anchors.  He will wear them with pride.  I could not be any prouder of my sweet husband for all his hard work, dedication and loyalty finally landed him where he deserved to be.  He is now MAC Curti.  Funny thing, his initials are MAC too.  He is part of something bigger than just the USN, he is also part of the chiefs mess.  His smile today when the ceremony was over, the induction was over and his 6 weeks of hell was over was the best.  It was a smile of relief, a smile of pride.  I bet he will sleep well tonight.  Once upon a time he told me that when he joined the Navy his goal was to make chief.  Well, you did it baby.  You did it!  The USN is lucky to have you.  I am lucky to have you.  Wear that uniform, those anchors and that fancy "hat" with pride!  You deserve it.  I love you to the moon and back and well...we have a whole lot of celebrating to do!  Congratulations Mike...


  These pictures kind of stink but....there will be more to come as we get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment