Sunday, February 9, 2014

Well HELLO there stranger...

It has been a while.  It has been year.  Wow.  I guess when Mike came home life just got all kinds of crazy!  It was all good.  But, now he is gone again.  Left yesterday.  And I have tons to do, tons to get done, tons of goals before he comes home.  I cleaned out my closet today!  Quick update:  Mike is now stationed on the USS Gunston Hall.  They deployed yesterday.  I know.  I'm not happy about it either.  But, we will make it!  :-)  We are strong like that.  Plus I have one heck of a support group. On top of my amazing family and friends, I am now the President of the ships FRG - Family Readiness Group for the non military peeps like my parents.
We have our first meeting on Valentines day and we have over 25 people planning to attend.  Plus children!  I am super excited.  Not sure how I will talk in front of them all but I guess I will face that fear and figure it out.  I am still shooting as well.  Matter of fact, a dear friend/fellow photog and I have started a group on Facebook for networking/friendship in the photog community.  We are going to help each other grow our business!
I know, I told you I was busy.  And, I am selling Advocare again.  Well I am more excited to be taking it than selling it but I had to sell it to get the discount!  And, I hope to be helping my sponsor who is a dear friend's older brother who has Leukemia.  He is a personal trainer and owns a gym and can not work while going through chemo.  Every penny counts.

And who knows...maybe some of you will see the benefit of it and jump on the wagon!  It is going goo places starting tomorrow!   You will see...   Mike and I are both doing it.  I am excited and nervous but it will be good once we get started.  I hope to keep blogging through this journey of deployment, life and all the other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment