Monday, June 12, 2017

She LOVES to blog she says......

but she doesn't blog. Three years since my last blog post.  Facebook world kinda took over.  I am a little sad now that I have not kept up with it all here.  But, instead of just being sad, mad and a wee bit crazy, maybe I should just start again.  Just add to it.  Just pick up where I left off or rather pick up right now. So, I am going to start today.  Who knows it may be 3 years again but I know one day, I will be glad I have what I have.
So here we go.....with full plans of blogging.  Lots.
What do I want this to become???
First and foremost....A dairy of our life, for me, my family, my children.
A way to share, inspire, communicate and just plain chat with others. Life is big.  Life is a bit crazy.  And sometimes sharing makes us all feel like we are in the same fruit loop box! :-)
But frankly, if anyone knows me, knows I love to talk.  God blessed me with extra words. And, this is my place to talk....It is your choice to listen or not.  Or join in!  I LOVE when people talk back!
So...welcome back to our life!!!  Our journey continues!!!
THIS IS US - NOW
(Anna - 18, Sully 11, Mason 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment